GoKart Golf takes great care of every trolley that leaves the factory. However, it may happen that the trolley or the battery does not function properly. In that case the following warranty conditions apply.
Warranty GoKart electric golf trolley
- Every GoKart has a 2-year warranty.
- The second year of the warranty is slightly different than the first year.
- If something goes wrong in the first year, you will receive a new part or your electric golf trolley will be picked up for repair. Parts, transport costs and labor are then free.
- If something goes wrong in the second year, the scheme is almost the same as during the first year. Only the shipping and packing costs will now be charged to you.
- Whether you receive a new part or whether the trolley is picked up for repair, will be determined in consultation. If you prefer not to screw on parts yourself, GoKart will take care of the repair.
- After the second year, in addition to the shipping costs, the costs for the parts will be charged to you. The prices of the parts are very reasonable. Normally the labor costs are not charged unless there is a case of destruction.
- The 2-year warranty applies to all GoKart trolleys.
- The general terms and conditions of GoKart Europe b.v. apply.
Tip! Save the original GoKart box in which your electric golf trolley is delivered. Cut the tapes after receipt so that the box can be stored flat. You can re-use the box when your GoKart needs to be serviced.
Lead Acid Battery Warranty
- A GoKart lead-acid battery has a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.
- A lead battery charger has a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.
- Only if you have purchased a lead-acid battery through a GoKart dealer, your purchase receipt is proof of your warranty.
- If your battery no longer functions properly within 6 months of purchase (with the exception of damaged or misused batteries), the battery will be replaced after verification.
- It is not the intention to let the GoKart guide you. This will limit the range and ultimately the lifetime of the battery.
Limited warranty lithium battery
1. Every GoKart lithium battery supplied with a trolley or separately comes with a five-year limited warranty.
2. If you bought your lithium battery from any retailer other than us, you must register the warranty on our website, or by sending us the warranty card. If you bought direct from us, there is no need to register the warranty.
3. If your battery fails in the first two years (except in the case of physical damage or misuse) we will replace it free of charge.
4. In year three, if your battery fails you will only pay 50% of the cost of a replacement.
5. In year four, 70% of the cost of a new one.
6. In year five, 85% of the cost of a new one.
7. After the first two years your battery is guaranteed to last 18 holes.
8. The warranty runs from the date of actual purchase. Any replacements offered under warranty do not extend the five year period.
The discount will be given on the original sales price. Discounts and special offers are excluded.